Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Wishes

It's nearly Christmas so I thought I would share my Christmas Beauty Wishlist with you. There are some great new products out there at the moment and so many I would love but I thought I would narrow it down to my top 5! 

xx


Benefit's 'Watt's Up' highlighter is on the top of my beauty wishlist, I love the sponge-like applicator and I'm just dying to try it!
'Hoola' by Benefit is my absolute favourite bronzer, I have tried so many bronzers but Hoola just seems to blend so well with my skin and never looks patchy or too orange!
I really believe make up brushes are something to invest in and a really important part of your make up collection. the Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush is a great size and it's really soft so doesn't feel harsh on your face!
My skin is quite oily and I sometime find that my make up wipes only add to this problem. I'm really keen to try the new Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum as I want something that doesn't enhance by oily skin but also leaves my skin radiant and smoother when removing my eye make up.

I am so excited about Rihanna's latest creative collaboration with MAC! I love lipsticks and the colour I am the most excited about is 'Pleasure Bomb - Matte Fuschia' I think it's a great colour for the party season but still with a dark undertone perfect for a winter night out!


No comments:

Post a Comment