Tuesday 17 December 2013

Nails Nails Nails

Like some other beauty junkies I'm not overly obsessed with always matching my nail colour to a specific outfit that I am wearing (yet I still do have a million and one different nail varnishes!) however I do like to have a solid colour that is on trend and fitting with the season. This summer I was absolutely loving corals, peaches and nude colours for my nails - they look great with a summer tan and still look fab without being too garish and 'in your face'. Now we are at the height of winter I think darker colours are a must, here are a few of my favourite colours for winter... xx


I love Ciate's 'Strictly Legal' pearlised polish, it's a beautiful deep burgundy with a hint of  shimmering gold. It's a fab colour you can take from day to night.
Essie is one of my favourite nail brands when I get my nails done at the salon. It last's really well and is a great substitute for a Shellac manicure when you're out of money at the end of the month! 'Stylenomics' is a rich, deep green a great winter shade but also great for people who aren't quite brave enough to try a black colour!

The Rimmel London 'Salon PRO' collection is my absolute favourite collection, I don't necessarily love all the colours but the brush is perfect! It's a wide brush that makes it so easy to apply and I always get a really even finish which I don't always get with thinner brushes! This particular colour is 711 Punk Rock, it's my favourite from the collection. Some grey nail varnishes can seem quite flat and a bit boring but the Salon PRO collection has a 'gel shine finish' so the colour really pops!
Topshop is one of my favourite high street stores and make up is one of my favourite things so when Topshop Make Up launched I was so excited! This polish in 'Costume Ball' can be worn alone or over another colour - I would recommend a deep burgundy or a teal colour if you wanted to wear with another shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment