Monday 16 December 2013

My First Blog

I have been thinking of starting a blog for quite some time now but I wanted to make sure I had a clear idea of what I wanted to blog about (because there are so many things I love).

My career means a lot to me, I am really passionate about success and extremely driven to get to exactly where I want to be. I am currently a marketing professional working in the beauty industry, I have experience with large beauty retailers and also large beauty brands so I thought, why not blog about the two things I have the biggest passion for; beauty and my career. 

I will be testing and reviewing the latest beauty products in the skin care and cosmetics categories along with reviewing some of my favourite (and least favourite) new marketing campaigns and also a few campaigns I have seen from the past. Working in the beauty industry means I get to work with beauty directors, buyers and brand managers so I will be chatting to some of them along the way too!

Hope you enjoy my blog and can share my passion with me!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment